Mission Statement

Our overflowing love for hockey and men is too overwhelmingly powerful and beautiful to keep to ourselves.
Thus, we must share with the WORLD.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Relationship with Sidney Crosby


Hello.  I find that Sidney Crosby is one of the best dibbs I've ever had.  In a perfect world, I would not dibbs him over the internet..I'd dibbs that hottenss in the flesh, and he'd dibbs my hottness in the flesh.  Thats a perfect world right there.  In that same perfect world, we'd naturally have a glorious relationship.  It would go something like this...


This is him dibbsing me.  He sees me across the room and it's love at first sight.  "DAMN! Whose that beautiful woman?" he asks himself. 
When I make Sidney laugh on one of our many dates.
We had a long night, so he needs to stretch it out.  That smile proves that he cannot deny that he had a really good time, as did I.   
THAT'S WHY WE HAD A LONG NIGHT.  Be jealous.  
He's thinking of me...and realizing that it's something way more than a fling.  
HOWEVER!  Shit goes down when a member of the opposing team tries to flirt and woo me against my will!  Sidney does not like it one bit!  As he comforts me, he promises to take care of business.  He bravely takes the ice to defend my honor because bitches be starting to talk some shit!  DRAMA!  
"Once I'm through kicking his ass I'm gonna marry that girl"
He is the victor!  He now searches for me as I too search for him.  When we meet, I wrap my arms around him.  After a tender moment he gets down on one knee...I say yes.  
We ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after. 

There it is, my relationship with Sidney Crosby in a nutshell.  Wow.  That was hot.  Imma have to go take a shower or something to cool down.  CAN YOU IMAGINE Sidney Crosby coming home to you?  GOD!  I would certainly die a ridiculously happy woman.  Me and all of Sidney's gloriously Canadian hockey playing hotness.  


Once again,  god bless the game of hockey, and the Canadian's who play it.  
-Pierogies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment