Mission Statement

Our overflowing love for hockey and men is too overwhelmingly powerful and beautiful to keep to ourselves.
Thus, we must share with the WORLD.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Equal Opportunity Hotness Appreciator


This is my "man-friend" (a la Sex and the City) Jon Gleed.  Don't ask how I found him...okay, I'll tell you.  I was just creeping around the internet...procrastinating.  I was actually looking for a trade-able dibbs to offer Dumpling (future post will explain).  While looking, I was naturally dibbsing what I liked..well because I liked it. Anyways.   Jon Gleed.  (ahem)

He plays on the Aer Lingus Belfast Giants..ya I know kinda a regect team (ireland..duh) but I am very much an equal opportunity hotness appreciator.  No matter your rejection status, you shall receive my same devotion in exploring your hotness.
Plays defense
Born in 1984
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 212
BIRTHPLACE: CANADA (specifically Ontairo)


Jon Gleed is an excellent example of one of the feature I LOVE in a man.  Even a non-canadian, non-hockey playing man can woo me with this feature.  SUNKEN EYEBALLS.  Note the sunken eyeball hotness in the following picture.

REALLY, REALLY ATTRACTIVE.

So the lesson we have learned today...sunken eyeballs are hot.  END OF GAME.


God Bless the game of hockey and the Canadians who play it.
-Pierogies  

No comments:

Post a Comment